Production Line Operator - Aluminum
Allmetal is currently looking for Production Line Operators to join our growing Bensenville, IL team.
Our production line operators are responsible for operating our advanced roll forming machinery to create laser-welded air spacers and decorative muntin bars.
1st Shift: 7am – 3pm $17.00 per hour; Increase to $17.80 after 60 days
2nd Shift: 3pm – 11pm $17.00 per hour; Increase to $17.80 after 60 days; Additional Shift Differential $1.50 per hour; Additional Shift Differential $2.25 for OT
2nd Shift operators can make up to $21.55 per hour!
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must Speak English
- Must be able to meet production standards and rates
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to bend, twist, squat, kneel or stand for long periods of time
- Follow Standard Work or other documented processes
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area
- Comply with safety, quality, and production requirements and procedures.
- Regular / dependable attendance consistent with attendance guidelines is required
- Ability to communicate in a concise, polite and respectful manner with team members
- Ability to learn and perform repetitive job tasks
- Union Membership
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Safety Shoes & Eyeglasses Allowance
- 8 hour shifts, with voluntary OT available
- FMLA, Jury Duty & Bereavement Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Union Pension Fund after 60 days
Allmetal Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.