Production Line Operator - Aluminum
Allmetal is currently looking for Production Line Operators to join our Dallas, TX team.
Our production line operators are responsible for operating our advanced roll forming machinery to create laser-welded air spacers and decorative muntin bars.
Production Line Operator – Aluminum
7am – 3pm - $16.00 per hour
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must Speak English
- Must be able to meet production standards and rates
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to bend, twist, squat, kneel or stand for long periods of time
- Follow Standard Work or other documented processes
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area
- Comply with safety, quality, and production requirements and procedures.
- Regular / dependable attendance consistent with attendance guidelines is required
- Ability to communicate in a concise, polite and respectful manner with team members
- Ability to learn and perform repetitive job tasks
- Safety Shoes & Eyeglasses Allowance
- 8 hour shifts, with voluntary OT available
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Medical Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
- FMLA, Jury Duty, & Bereavement Leave
- 401k Savings & Retirement, 3% Match
Allmetal Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.